June 30, 2015

Akagami no Shirayukihime PV: Anime First look

I didn't know that the promo-vid for the Akagami no Shirayukihime anime was released earlier this year so I wasn't able to make a post about it. But here it is, just a few days before they release the first episode on July 6. 



Feelings in bullet form:
  • They actually maintained the white hair? And the blue eyes? Now, I have a feeling that Zen's coloring actually means something. I didn't expect him to look like this in anime version though.
  • Shirayuki was made so well! *squeals*
  • I didn't really like how Mitsuhide and Kiki were made too. 
  • WHY DOES THE CASTLE LOOK LIKE A SCHOOL SOMEONE EXPLAIN
  • WAIT WHY DOES EVERYONE LOOK LIKE A KID
  • THAT'S IT?! GIVE ME MORE!!
I don't know if I will enjoy watching this anime with the characters looking like kids. But I'm still excited to see it! I'm still watching it. Yep. 

-Mic